Neck and back pain are very common complaints, and can greatly affect your quality of life.
You may experience pain in any part of your spine, and it could be caused by any number of reasons. These include instances like poor posture, sports, arthritis, stress, or even your sleep position.
Regardless of the reason for your back and neck pain, the specialists at Hood River Chiropractic & Wellness will create an individualized treatment approach to first relieve your immediate pain, then build healthy habits to minimize the likelihood of problems in the future. Having extensive experience with treating both chronic and acute pain, they are here to help you take your health to the next level.
To help avoid back pain and injuries, try these things:
- Perform aerobic and strength training exercises on a regular basis
- Sufficiently warm up before performing and strenuous activity, and stretch afterwards
- Maintain proper posture
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Eat a healthy and well balanced diet
- Wear appropriate footwear for your activities
- Practice safe lifting techniques when carrying heavy objects